Skip to main content Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are answers to some of the common questions asked about Student Conflict Resolution Services. Be sure to contact us if we can respond to other questions regarding this service.

Any MSU Denver student can contact us to get help addressing conflicts with other students, faculty or staff. Faculty or staff are welcome to contact us to consult on a student-related issue or to refer a student to us for assistance. Student Conflict Resolution Services is funded through MSU Denver student fees.

As a neutral third party we can:

  • Help you and another person reach agreements and find solutions to disputes before they escalate.
  • Provide an opportunity to say what is important to you and help you to hear the other person’s perspective.
  • Teach you to communicate more effectively.
  • Provide you with the tools you need to successfully resolve conflicts in the future.
  • Help you find win-win solutions in disputes.
  • Rebuild relationships.

No, as a neutral third party Student Conflict Resolution Services will help you explore options and assist you in solving a problem on your own but will not advocate for any party involved in a conflict.

Students can schedule an appointment with the Coordinator for Student Conflict Resolution Services by visiting our office in the Tivoli Student Union, Suite 311 during normal business hours, or by calling 303-615-0220.

Edit this page