Become a sponsor today!
Sponsoring an exhibition, educational program or special event at MSU Denver's Center for Visual Art (CVA) is an effective way to support the arts and education in our community while raising the visibility of your company and benefiting your customers and employees.
Sponsorship packages may be customized to meet your marketing and business objectives.
Center for Visual Art Sponsorship Levels:
Supporter Sponsorship — $1,500
- Supporter signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Invitations to all CVA events and exhibition previews
- Name recognition on CVA website
- Membership in the President’s Society of MSU Denver*
- Recognition in the honor roll of donors in Metropolitan Denver Magazine, distributed to more than 75,000 alumni, businesses and community leaders in Colorado
Patron Sponsorship — $5,000
All benefits at the “Supporter” level plus:
- Recognition in all press releases related to sponsored event or program
- Recognition on print and electronic marketing materials for sponsored event or program, including notices to more than 2,000 friends of the CVA
- Use of CVA for one private event ($1,500 value); events may include holiday parties, employee recognition events, corporate retreats and customer entertainment
- 25 additional (50 total) complimentary invitations to members-only private receptions
- Patron signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Recognition in advertising, including print and broadcast media**
Benefactor Sponsorship — $10,000
All benefits at the “Patron” level plus:
- Use of CVA for two private events ($3,000 value); events may include holiday parties, employee recognition events, corporate retreats and customer entertainment
- Benefactor signage in the CVA throughout the duration of the sponsorship
- Presenting Sponsor naming opportunities of event or program (e.g., Christo and Jeanne-Claude: Prints & Objects, presented by Your Company)
- Logo on CVA website
- Hot link from CVA website to company homepage
- Logo recognition on print and electronic marketing materials for sponsored event or program
The Center for Visual Art can benefit from your resources. Opportunities include:
- Professional services
*The President’s Society is a group of individuals, organizations, foundations and businesses who contribute $1,000 or more to MSU Denver in order to improve the quality and accessibility of higher education in Colorado. Benefits include special recognition and invitations for members and their guests to attend select President’s Society events.
**Pending media contracts.
Click here to view our current sponsors.