Thank you for your interest in working with CVA! All open opportunities are listed below. Positions will remain on our site until they are filled.
CVA Gallery Assistant
A vital member of the Center for Visual Art team, CVA Gallery Assistants provide broad, general assistance across gallery functions including:
- Art handling & installation.
- Gallery maintenance.
- Arts adminstration.
- Visitor relations and gallery representation.
- Program assistance including event set up and support.
- Opportunity to participate in the management of the 965 Project Gallery, CVA's student-run gallery space.
- Must be a MSU Denver student currently enrolled for at least 6 credits.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Abilty to work independantly while meeting firm deadlines.
- Available for occasional evenings and weekends.
- Part time, up to 25 hours per week.
- Jenna Miles, Gallery Manager
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jenna Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subjet line noted as: Gallery Assistant.