Center for Teaching, Learning and Design
In partnership with the nationally recognized Quality Matters organization, MSU Denver is proud to offer the E-Learning and Instructional Technology Exemplar (ELITE) professional certification program. Outstanding MSU Denver faculty members are encouraged to participate in this fully-funded program.
This certification program is designed to:
- sustain quality teaching and learning through proven effective practices and strategies.
- equip faculty with practical methods of applying global standards and empirical research to enhance teaching practices.
- provide opportunities to connect with intra/inter-institutional networks of faculty leaders with a focus on student success.
- Identify methods of effectively engaging students and improving their critical thinking skills by strategically using a learning management system.
- enable faculty to become internationally-recognized Quality Matters peer reviewers, providing additional collaborative opportunities and the possibility to earn additional income while improving quality in higher education.
ELITE Certification Application
Interested faculty are encouraged to Submit an ELITE Application at: https://msudenver.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51MM46DRAnpM8vP
Applications are due by Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 11:59PM. Selected candidates will be announced on July 7th, 2017. Candidates will then have until June 30, 2018 to complete the program. Additional details can be found on our ELITE Certification Program brochure.
For more information, please contact Alex McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.