College of Professional Studies Advising
Forms for Faculty and Staff
- Board of Academic Standards Exception Petition (BASE Petition): form to request a variance from University academic requirements
- CAPP Adjustment
- Declaration of major/minor: this form is for students who are declaring or changing their current declared major or minor. Student must complete this form and take it to the respective major or minor department for signatures.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): FERPA protects student educational records. In compliance with FERPA, MSU Denver will not release a student's educational records to anyone but them, unless they specifically state who has rights.
- Grade Appeal Petition: For filing grade appeals for a course. Students should read the grade appeal policy before filing a petition.
- Grade Replacement Form: this form is for students who need to apply for replacing grades for repeating courses beginning fall 2013 and after.
- Overload Exception Form: For students who wish to enroll in more credits beyond the maximum set for a semester.
- Previous Degree Form: For students with a previous bachelor's degree who need coursework pulled from their first degree and applied to their program at MSU Denver so it appears on their CAPP report
- Time Conflict Form
- Transfer Course Approval: For students who have a course that did not transfer after Transfer Services has completed an official transfer evaluation of their credits. Take a copy of this form to the academic department that offers the course at MSU Denver for approval (e.g., if it is a math course, contact the Math department).