CHOOSE YOUR PATHWAY
1. When are signed statements and supporting documentation due to accounting services?
2. Who must take the Corporate Card training?
3. Which items do you need an itemized receipt for?
4. True or False: The cardholder may allow one of their co-workers to borrow their card as long as the purchase is for official state business and is otherwise appropriate.
5. True or False: a Cardholder can be their own Re-allocator?
6. True or False: a Cardholder can be their own Approving Official?
7. How much can you spend with any one vendor in any one fiscal year on the Corporate Card before having to get approval from Accounting Services?
8. True or False: you are required to create an SPO before making purchases on the Corporate Card?
9. Who is responsible for reviewing the Corporate Card purchases to ensure they are appropriate, necessary, and in line with the departmental mission?
10. Who in your department must sign off on the Corporate Card application to APPROVE that the card should be issued?
11. What must you do in the event the card is lost or stolen?
12. True or False: The Re-allocator must wait until the cycle closes before they can begin reallocating transactions.
13. True or False: A preapproved official function form is required for food or beverage purchases on the Corporate Card.
14. The cycle date runs from the:
a) 21st - 20th b) 27th – 26th c) 28th – 27th d) 29th – 28th
15. Your statement can be printed no sooner than:
a) The 26th b) The 28th c) The 21st d) None of the above.
16. Who must approve phones, PDA's, telecommunication devices, and related accessories BEFORE purchase?
17. Who must sign the Statement if there is a split purchase processed by the vendor to avoid cardholder controls?
* = Required Field
Your Full Name:*
Check All that Apply*:
List Cardholders Name
ALL QUESTIONS ARE REQUIRED. Your browser may not save your responses. If any answers are missing you will need to return to this page and re-enter them.
1. True or False: You may purchase furniture from any vendor you please.
2. True or False: If a vendor is listed on the State Award List with a Mandatory award, you must use that vendor even if you can find the items cheaper somewhere else.
3. Who needs to review purchasing terms, credit references, or license agreements?
A) The Department
B) MSU Denver Contracts Manager
D) The State of Colorado
4. Who can approve and sign for invoices within their department authorizing payment?
5. What factors determine total cost for the items you are purchasing?
6. True or False: The limit for Corporate Card charges is $5,000.00 per vendor, per fiscal year, per fund/org combination.
7. True or False: Once the department spends more than $500.00 per vendor, per fiscal year, a SPO is required.
8. When can a Check Request be used for any dollar amount?
A) To reimburse an employee for qualified out-of-pocket expenses
B) Tickets to allow admission to events such as theatrical plays
C) Books (hard copy or electronic media), audiotapes, and videotapes
D) Dues, memberships, and subscriptions
9. Who creates Special Purchase Orders?
A) MSU Denver Accounts Payable
B) Your Department
10. What is the maximum amount for a Special Purchase Order?
A) $100 B) $200 C) $10,000 D) No maximum amount
11. True or False: A department can approve contracts.