MSU Denver

More from this department:

What is a Transfer?

The purpose of a “transfer” is to either reallocate financial resources among departments, or to move revenues or expenditures that were recorded incorrectly. The appropriate method must be determined on a case by case basis with a consideration of fund types, circumstances, as well as dollar amounts involved.

Below are the buttons to the different common usages for expense transfers. Please use the red “Grant Expense Transfer Request Form” if your expense transfer regards a grant fund. Use the “General Expense Transfer Request Form” for all other expense transfer requests that do not correspond with Student Media, Studen Orgs, Frosty’s Feast, Campus Rental, 8300 Accounts, or the MLK Peace Breakfast.

Be sure to check the FAQ section at the bottom of the page for any questions you may have, if you don’t find an answer: Please contact Accounting Services

Expense Transfer Guides

Frequently Asked Questions