The Office of Commencement
Jordan Student Success Building
890 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
Non-urgent questions or comments:
Please call the Commencement Voicemail at 303-605-5814
Please leave a message including your name, number, and a detailed message and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Call the Office of President at 303-615-0060
Planning commencement takes a team of committed faculty and staff. Below are the members who work tirelessly to make commencement happen.
- Cora Potter: Committee Chair - Manager of University Events & Protocol
- Kylie Henson: Special Events Coordinator
- Karen Becker: Advising Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Michael Jacobs: Faculty Representative – College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Mallory Brunel: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Bill Carnes: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Brandi Rideout: Alumni Representative
- Raenea Gomez: Registrar's Office
- EJ Kang: Faculty Representative - School of Hospitality Representative
- Brandon Matthews: Faculty Representative – College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Connie Sanders: Registrar's Office
- Roland Schedel: Faculty Representative - School of Education
- Shaun Schafer: Faculty Representative – College of Professional Studies
- Salina Siddique: Faculty Representative – College of Business
- Karen Wenzel: Faculty Representative – College of Professional Studies
- Rose Williams: School of Education Representative
- Lorri Wray: Budget Manager to the President
- Ed Zarate: Registrar’s Office
The Office of the Registrar's Graduation Services (located on the 1st Floor- SSB #160) approves adjustments to students’ CAPP report, determines graduation eligibility, performs final degree checks, and distributes diplomas.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar for any of these services.