College of Health and Applied Sciences Advising
Forms for Students
- Managing Your College Schedule: Students can use this fillable form to help them prioritize activities and aspects of their daily lives as well as plan out their schedules to balance life with education.
- Declaration/Change of Majors and Minors: This form is for students who are declaring or changing their currently declared major or minor. Student must complete this form and take it to the respective major or minor department for signatures.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): FERPA protects your student educational records. In compliance with FERPA, MSU Denver will not release your educational records to anyone but you, unless you specifically ask us to do so.
- Grade Appeal Petition: For students appealing a grade in a course. Students need to review the Grade Policy and Procedures Manual before filing a petition.
- Pass/Fail: this form is used for students to request a Pass/Fail option for a class, as opposed to normal grading options of A, B, C, D, F. This is restricted to general elective classes only.
- Petition for Course Overload Exception: For students who wish to enroll in more credits beyond the maximum set for a semester.
- Time Conflict Form
- Transfer Course Approval: For students who have a course that did not transfer after Transfer Services has completed an official transfer evaluation of their credits. Take a copy of this form to the academic department that offers the course at MSU Denver for approval (e.g., if it is a math course, contact the Math department).
- Transfer Previous Degree: If a program requires that certain previous coursework be pulled out of a student's first degree and applied to their program at MSU Denver so it appears on their Degree Progress report, a departmental advisor must complete this form.
- Tuition and Fees Appeal: The tuition and fee appeal process is available to students who feel they warrant an exception to the Withdrawal/Refund Policies as listed in the Class Schedule for thr appealed semester due to extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
Academic Resources on Campus and Online
- Academic Advising Center
- Access Center for Disability Accommodations and Adaptive Technology
- Auraria Library
- Counseling Center
- Graduation Services
- Health Center at Auraria
- Office of Admissions
- Office of the Registrar
- Testing Services
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Center
- Writing Center