YOU CAN BE A CHAMPION
Metropolitan State University of Denver Champions are passionate supporters willing to serve as advocates to inform and influence public policy decisions that impact the University.
We are a network of advocates - including students, faculty, staff, alumni and community leaders – who create a strong, collective voice on behalf of MSU Denver.
It’s easy to join! Just fill out the form below to sign up today and lend your voice to others in speaking up on important issues for MSU Denver. Once you’re signed up, we’ll be sure to email you updates and information about issues, events and other opportunities to become more involved.
Here’s how you can help
MSU Denver Champions advocate on legislative and regulatory issues that positively or negatively impact the university. This is a nonpartisan issue-advocacy effort. There are several ways in which you can participate – from sending a simple email to attending a rally. Your involvement is critical and you will make a difference! In coordination with MSU Denver staff, advocates share information, data, anecdotal and personal stories regarding the University’s educational and economic contributions to Colorado. It’s easy to be an MSU Denver Champion!
Show you are passionate and involved by posting #MSUDenverChampions and following us on Facebook.
Here’s why it’s important
- MSU Denver is regionally and nationally recognized as a high-quality university that contributes to the success of our students and to the growth of our state and local economies.
- MSU Denver is dedicated to closing the attainment gap and increasing opportunities for nontraditional students and students of color.
- MSU Denver partners with Colorado’s public, private and nonprofit sectors to address and solve community problems.
- MSU Denver is committed to access for everyone, including undocumented students.
- MSU Denver receives the lowest amount of state funding, despite having the greatest need.
Elected officials and policy decision-makers need to be informed…and they want to hear from you. Sharing these and other important messages is an important part of promoting a legislative agenda that supports MSU Denver, its students, faculty, staff and alumni. Do your part to help transform lives!