Colorado Combined Campaign
The Community College of Denver & Metropolitan State University of Denver are co-sponsoring a Meet & Greet event with over 35 non-profit organizations that you can donate to through the CCC Campaign.
October 19th, 9:30am to 12:30pm
CCD Confluence building 1st Floor
For more information visit: http://www.msudenver.edu/ccc/events/
Colorado Combined Campaign @ MSU Denver
Welcome to the 2015 Colorado Combined Campaign.
The Colorado Combined Campaign allows you to also donate your money to various charities and agencies. You may also choose to donate without specifying a recipient, in which case your money goes into a common pool distributed to all the member agencies of Colorado Combined Campaign.
Why donate through the Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC):
- Every donor may designate that their donation go only to charities of their choosing and the campaign is completely optional and totally confidential.
- Donations made through the CCC have a greater impact when they are combined with the contributions from other fellow State employees.
- Contributions are tax deductible. Every agency in the CCC directory is a recognized 501 (C) (3), the IRS nonprofit status and All of the nonprofits that are supported by the CCC are located and deliver services within the State of Colorado.
- The CCC offers a wide variety of charitable organizations ranging from the arts, environmental causes, educational institutions, and health and human services.
- Colorado Combined Campaign is run by state employees for state employees. An Advisory Board made up of State employees sets policy, drafts by-laws, selects the nonprofits and oversees the administration of the Campaign.
The deadline for returning completed forms or donating online to the Colorado Combined Campaign is December 31, 2015.