Due to COVID-19, the University recommends the following guidelines regarding internships for credit:
- If an internship is remote, the student can move forward with receiving credit as usual through the application for credit process in Career Link.
- If an internship is on-site, the student will move through the application for credit process and will be approved on a case-by-case basis. If the internship is to be on-site, it is the expectation that the organization/company is observing COVID-19 guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary, along with any federal, state or local restrictions.
If you have specific questions, please contact your academic department.
Due to budget restraints from COVID19, the Earn & Learn program is currently suspended.
Career Link is a single place for internships, part-time jobs, and career positions. This will create a larger and more comprehensive resource for MSU Denver students.
How to Get Started
1. Start exploring internship opportunities in Career Link. Use your MSU Denver Net ID to log in via the Student Hub.
2. Watch the Resume Video and make sure you have a great resume.
3. If you are interested in applying for academic credit, please call or email Classroom to Career Hub (303.615.1333 or C2Hub@msudenver.edu) or start the application for credit in Career Link.
MSU Denver has a new partnership with Vault. Vault.com provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. There are also postings for jobs and internships.
Co-ops and Internships enhance your education through work experiences related to your academic major or minor. The Applied Learning Center provides resources to help you find an internship and get academic credit or transcript notation for your internship.
Call 303 615-1333 or stop by Ste. 325 Admin Building to register for an orientation. In an hour and a half, you will learn about ways you can build your resume through experience.
Alumni Advisor Program
MSU Denver alumni are willing to mentor and advise current students! Register at https://msudenver.firsthand.co/ and gain access to former Roadrunners who will provide career advice, review your resume, or conduct a mock interview. This is a free service to current students.