The Office of Career Services is here to help you develop your unique career.
Exploring majors or careers? Applying for work or graduate school?
With career counseling you can:
- Learn to apply networking skills in your field.
- Prepare customized resumes and cover letters.
- Complete applications to grad school.
- Find career resources.
- Overcome barriers to success.
- Individual hour or half-hour career counseling appointments.
- Short, 15-minute walk-in sessions (for a quick review of resumes, cover letters and job search documents and for quick job search questions).
- Educational workshops to help you explore careers or execute a successful job search.
- Small group workshops to interpret results from career assessments.
- Career exploration resources.
- For students living out-of-state and taking online, or DIME program courses, email resume services and appointments over Skype or telephone can be scheduled. Contact April Peterson email@example.com for more information.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-615-1133 or come by AD 270
Students must call us 24 hours in advance to change or cancel appointments. Failure to show up for an appointment without 24-hour notice will result in limited access to services.
Career Lab Hours of Operation
Mondays 1-3 PM
Tuesdays 10-1 PM
Wednesdays 10-2 PM
Thursdays 1:30-5:30 PM
Fridays 10-12 PM
*Career Lab may be cancelled at times due to staff unavailability.
We recommend that you check in with the office for any changes to this schedule.