MSU Denver Career Link
Career Link is a FREE online recruiting system that helps you connect with MSU Denver students and recent graduates.
Take advantage of these additional tools by setting up an Employer Account:
- Post your positions (job and internships) for FREE.
- Register for career fairs and networking events.
- Search thousands of student and alumni resumes.
- Coordinate on-campus interviews.
- Manage your employer profile.
Create an Account
- To start, click HERE and select ‘Sign Up’. (If you are in our system regularly, you may want to bookmark this page).
- Find your organization and complete your account information.
- If your organization is NOT listed, type in the full name of your organization and complete your account information.
- New accounts will be reviewed within 24-48 business hours. Once approved, you will be notified and have access to the system.
Post Jobs & Internships
- Posting a job or internship is free and easy. Once your Career Link account is approved, simply sign in and click ‘Create Job/Internship Posting’, from the Home screen.
- Complete the form and click ‘Submit’. Positions will be reviewed within 24-48 business hours.
- Once approved, you will be informed that your position has been posted. Please remember to review our policies on eligibility.
- Login to MSU Denver Career Link.
- Under ‘My Account’, take a moment to update your profile and your organization’s information.
- Under ‘Events’ on the left menu, click on 'Career Fairs'.
- Select ‘View’ to get more information about the event. Select ‘+Sign Up’ to register for the event.
- Complete the information and click ‘Confirm’.
- You will receive a confirmation within 24-48 hours, once we have reviewed your request.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Services at (303) 615-1133 or email C2Hub@msudenver.edu