The Career Services Library, Tivoli 215, houses comprehensive reference materials.
Included in the library are:
- Print and electronic career research resources, including directories, employer profiles, salary surveys, job profiles, and graduate school information.
- Staff available to assist in exploration and employment searches
- Full and part time openings posted daily on the MSU Denver JobLink system
- Library books related to occupational industries, job search, and more
The Career Library also has three computer stations that are available for career-related use. You don't need an appointment to use the Career Library or the computers. These computers also have Microsoft Word, which is available for resume and cover letter writing.
Online Career Information Systems
We also offer the following customized career related software programs, which you can access online at home and on the computer stations in the Career Library:
O*NET and College in Colorado are accessible to everyone, but you will need to set up an account in College in Colorado. These systems offer occupational information based on the employment characteristics of Colorado and the nation; information on Colorado and national training and educational programs is available. Search through a database of job titles, research employment statistics, and financial aid/scholarship opportunities.
In addition, you can access the Colorado Nonprofit Job database online by clicking here.
Quick Tips Library
The Office of Career Services has also produced many Quick Tip handouts to help you in your job search, preparing for grad school, and more! For more information or help with any of the topics covered in the Quick Tips handouts, please stop by our office or call us at 303-556-3664.
- Cover Letter Quick Tips
- Grad School Quick Tips
- Illegal Questions Quick Tips
- Informational Interviewing Quick Tips
- Interviewing Quick Tips
- Job Hunting Quick Tips
- LinkedIn Quick Tips
- Networking Quick Tips
- Online Job Hunt Quick Tips
- Preparing For a Job Fair Quick Tips
- Resume Quick Tips
- Resume Verbs Quick Tips
- Thank You Letter Quick Tips