YuJa is directly integrated with Canvas and provides features and modules, such as Mashup tool and course tool so that users can upload and embed media easily.
What can it do?
- Easy Video Uploading – Upload, manage, assign, and share content (based on permissions) with a private media library for each Blackboard user.
- Create webcam videos – Welcome messages, introductions, assignment instructions, simple demonstrations, and other webcam media.
- Screen Recording – Easily record the screen, along with audio and webcam feeds, to create and publish screen-casts. Instructors can record and share lectures, presentations, software tutorials, and additional screen-casts.
- Shared Repository – Use to share media among the entire institution
- Comments – Boost online conversations and user engagement by allowing users to comment on videos.
- Analytics – Faculty can view course-level reports for video engagement:
- Which videos are students watching the most?
- Which students contribute the most videos?
- Which students watch the most videos?
- How long are students watching each video?
- Accessibility – YuJa’s video player is compliant with ADA requirements.
- Browse, Search and Embed – Quickly find and embed videos based on metadata (name, description, tags, categories)