College Assistance Migrant Program
Who may apply for CAMP?
In order to be eligible to participate in the CAMP project at MSU Denver, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
Have a high school diploma or GED
Be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student at MSU Denver
Have not earned more than 24 college credits
Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
The applicant (or one of his/her household family members):
• At some point, has participated in the Migrant Education Program (MEP) OR
• At some point, has participated in the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) - WIOA 167 OR
• Must have worked in an agricultural-related job*** for at least 75 days within the last 24 months
An agricultural related job is:
- Any activity directly related to the production of crops, dairy products, poultry, or livestock (i.e.: Farming, irrigation, orchards, dairies,slaughterhouses, transportation of livestock or poultry, plant nurseries, sod farms, etc.).
- Any activity directly related to the cultivation or harvesting of trees.
- Any activity directly related to fish farms.