College Assistance Migrant Program
The CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program
The purpose of the CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program is to assist former MSU Denver's CAMP recipients with educational expenses and to encourage continuing enrollment at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
For the application to be considered, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Current or former recipient of the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP).
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credits hours per semester during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Complete 24 credit hours by the end of the spring 2020 semester.
Only 30 awards will be granted for the 2020-2021 academic year. Recipients of this award will receive $1,000 in the form of a stipend check. The award will be split into two semesters (fall 2020:$500 and spring 2021:$500).
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester during the semesters the stipend is received.
- Meet with a CAMP staff member twice per semester. Meetings shall be scheduled during the following months: fall Semester: September & November, spring Semester: February & April.
- Submit two Academic Grade Reports per semester.
- Maintain MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
Please Note: The CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program award is NOT renewable.
Extended Deadline: April 10, 2020, at 11:59 P.M.
APPLY NOW! The CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program Application