Classroom to Career Hub
Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative
Displaced Worker Grant
Has your employment been impacted by COVID-19? Are you thinking about going back to school? MSU Denver can help. MSU Denver is teaming up with the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI) to support displaced workers who want to finish their college degrees with scholarships and career coaching.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a displaced worker. Displaced Workers include those who were laid off or furloughed, are experiencing decreased wages and earnings, or are contract employees or self-employed, or had a job offer rescinded. If you don't know if you qualify, get in contact with us. We can help determine your eligibility.
- Enrollees must be able to complete a certificate or a degree program at MSU Denver by June of 2022 (Students pursuing a certificate on their way to completing a degree are eligible for Financial Aid. Students pursuing a certificate only are not eligible for financial aid per financial aid regulations)
Students will receive:
- Tuition assistance
- Academic advising and success coaching
- Access to career-readiness resources
Interested in enrolling and learning more?
- Apply to MSU Denver- if you have been gone for more than 3 semesters or are a new student using the admissions code TBD
- Complete this interest form for an MSU Denver staff to be in contact.
- Complete your FAFSA or Dreamer Application for Institutional Aid.
- This is your first step on filling out what aid you might be eligible for and helps MSU Denver connect you to tuition assistance
- You can find links/learn more information about this here: https://www.msudenver.edu/financialaid/
- MSU Denver staff are here to help you with process too
Matching Student Scholarship
For information about the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative Matching Student Scholarship check here.
Denver Scholarship Foundation
For more information about the Community Partner Program supporting Denver Scholarship Foundation check here.