Classroom to Career Hub
Career Counseling and Resources
Classroom to Career Hub is here to help you develop your unique career.
During the campus closure due to the COVID-19 risks, all appointments will be conducted via phone or virtual platforms.
Students can schedule appointments by calling the C2 Hub Front Desk (303-615-1133) and leaving a message or by sending a message to our C2 Hub email (C2Hub@msudenver.edu)
Students must call us 24 hours in advance to change or cancel appointments. Failure to attend an appointment without 24-hour notice will result in limited access to services.
Exploring majors or careers? Applying for work or graduate school?
With career counseling you can:
- Learn to apply networking skills in your field.
- Prepare customized resumes and cover letters.
- Complete applications to grad school.
- Find career resources.
- Overcome barriers to success.
- Individual hour or half-hour career counseling appointments.
- Short, 15-minute walk-in sessions (for a quick review of resumes, cover letters and job search documents and for quick job search questions).
- Educational workshops to help you explore careers or execute a successful job search.
- Small group workshops to interpret results from career assessments.
- Career exploration resources.
- For students living out-of-state and/or taking online courses, email resume services and appointments over Skype or telephone can be scheduled. Contact April Peterson email@example.com for more information.