College of Business
Please go to the MSU Denver Scholarships page to view potential scholarships. All students wishing to be considered for a scholarship must complete the online scholarship application.
Centura Health Scholars Program
INTERESTED IN PURSUING A CAREER AT CENTURA HEALTH?
CENTURA HEALTH SCHOLARS PROGRAM
The Centura Health Scholars Program is a nine- month program beginning in Fall 2020. This program
prepare accepted students to transition from the classroom into meaningful careers at Centura
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vet.
HEALTH SCHOLARS ACCEPTED WILL RECEIVE
- Scholarship and stipends over Fall and Spring semesters amounting to $5,000
- Proactive advising from a Health Career Navigator
- Shadowing and career mentoring from an employee
at Centura Health
- Three credits by enrolling and successfully completing a class focused on Life Design curricula,
- capital, StrengthsFinder assessments, and more!
ATTEND A ZOOM INFORMATIONAL SESSION
04/21 @ 1pm
04/22 @ 10am
EMAIL CAROLYN BRYAN
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY. APPLICATIONS DUE BY MAY 8TH, 2020.
Students must have at least 30 credits completed before the Fall 2020 semester in order to be
considered. Additionally, accepted students must intend to complete at least 6 credits in both
Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. Students with at least a 2.5 GPA are encouraged to apply.
Students must complete the general scholarship application first and then will be directed to the
application for this program.