Office of the Bursar
Request a Paper Copy of 1098-T
Current Year Only
Your 1098-T will not be automatically mailed to you. You may access your 1098-T online at any time, but if you wish to have it mailed, simply follow the steps below:
Request a paper copy of your most recent 1098-T*
- Log in to the Student Hub with your NetID and password.
- Select "Student Financial Services" Tab.
- Click on "Request Paper Copy of 1098-T".
- Verify that your personal information is up to date. Make changes if necessary and repeat steps 1-3 again.
- Click "Submit" to have your 1098-T mailed.
If you no longer have login access for your Student Hub account, you will need to call the Bursar's office at 303-615-0070 or visit in person at the Jordan Student Success Building at 890 Auraria Parkway Suite 150, on the Auraria Campus.
*Please note, we will only be able to send you the most recent copy of your 1098-T using this method. You must contact us to obtain a copy of your 1098-T for any prior years.