Required by the University:
- All official MSU Denver department and program social media sites must follow standards for use of the University’s name, logos and colors.
- Account handle and display name requirements
- About section requirements
- Bio requirements
- Cover photo requirements
Profile pictures distinguish your identity within your social media profiles. Profile pictures need to be consistent throughout all your social media profiles and should not change.
Required by the State of Colorado
Per the State of Colorado, Facebook pages representing MSU Denver departments or programs also must prominently display the below statement, with the appropriate information filled in.
Where to include this required statement:
- Log in to your department/program Facebook page
- Click on the “About” link under your profile images
- On the About page, click the “Edit” link
- In the "General Information" section add the following required statement:
If you are looking for more information about [name of department/program],
please visit [website URL here].