Brother 2 Brother
Become a B2B Fellow
B2B Fellows are a select group of men who receive intensive academic support, career guidance, and leadership development. As a Fellow, B2B will provide a coach who will offer support and help you connect to the resources around campus. The fellow program requires a one year commitment to the activities and the workshops we provide during the year. Apply to become a Brother 2 Brother Fellow!
- Fill out and submit the application.
- Please keep in mind that you are required to turn in the Participation Agreement Form that is included at the end of the application.
- Lastly, you will need someone to fill out our recommendation form. This person may be someone you have worked with in the past, someone in the community, a professional faculty, or staff member on campus.
Click here for the Recommendation Form.
- You can either print out and turn in a hard copy of this form.
- Or you can copy the link below on to an email to the person who will be recommending you so that they can complete this form on your behalf. It will automatically be electronically submitted if they prefer this format.