Auraria Campus Army ROTC
Four-Year and Three Program
Army ROTC High School (4-Year) Scholarships
This scholarship is for high school seniors (or individuals that will receive their GED) that are planning to enter college as a freshman the fall following their senior year in high school.
The scholarship pays:
- Full tuition plus mandatory fees
- A $900 per year book allowance
- A tax-free stipend based on academic status during the academic year ($300 per month for Freshmen, $350 per month for Sophomores, $450 for Juniors, and $500 for Seniors)
- Applications are available on-line at the Cadet Command website
- Deadline for applications is December 1 of your senior year.
High School Scholarships:
- Be a US Citizen.
- Be 17 by October of the semester you are entering college and must not reach 31 years of age before December 31st of the year you graduate from college and receive your commission
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- Be a high school graduate or possess an equivalent certificate by September of the year you will enter college
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT or a 19 composite on the ACT
- Have no moral or personal conviction that will prevent you from:
- Bearing arms
- Supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States
- Receive a waiver for any arrest or civil conviction (if applicable)
Although medical qualification is not required to be eligible to receive a scholarship offer, medical qualification is required in order to receive the scholarship benefits.
To receive the scholarship benefits you must also agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army National Guard, or U.S. Army Reserve) upon graduation and receipt of your commission.