Experience your Future
The Applied Learning Center is the home of the Internships, Service Learning, Civic Engagement, and Undergraduate Research.
These programs represent opportunities for students to gain experience related to their academic and career goals.
Internships & Co-ops
Internships and Co-ops are work experiences related to a student's major. They can be paid or unpaid and can often be done for academic credit.
- Assistance for students seeking an internship site
- Internship credit for most majors
- Information and support for employers and faculty supervisors
The Undergraduate Research Program provides support for students interested in research projects and the faculty who mentor them.
- Student Mini-Grants
- The Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects
- Community-Based Research Fellows
Save the Date: April 19, 2019
Registration opens January 21, 2019
Undergraduate Research Conference: A Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects
Click for more information about this event!