Alumni & Friends
All Roadrunners are invited to participate in a year-long service challenge. All you have to do is volunteer in some capacity in your local community or on campus and then log your hours.
- The Dare to Care Challenge will run from September 28,2020-August 31, 2021
- Any volunteer hours count, regardless of the type or organization
- Hours spent volunteering for MSU Denver related causes will count as double
- Volunteers will earn prizes for achieving various hour milestones:
- 25 hours = Travel Coffee Mug
- 50 hours = Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 100 hours = MSU Denver Fleece Jacket
- Want to host your own service project with other Roadrunners in your community? Host it through MSU Denver Engage and earn an extra entry into the gift card drawing.
- Anyone logging more than 10 hours will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 5-$25 gift cards to shopmsudenver.com
- The top 3 volunteers (most hours logged) will be recognized at the 2021 Alumni Awards Celebration in October 2021
- Volunteers are required to log hours via this form
Total Volunteer Hours
We will keep this list of opportunities updated throughout the year!
Opportunities at MSU Denver:
- Volunteer to be an Admissions Ambassador
- Give career advice to current students
- Join the MSU Denver Champions program
- Volunteer to be a guest speaker in a class
- Host a digital conversation with alumni and students
- Provide support to a student in the first year exploratory program
Opportunities in the Denver Metro Area:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your non-profit to the list.
Florence Crittenton Cervices is a Denver nonprofit with a mission to educate, prepare, and empower teen mothers and their children to become productive members of the community. Learn more here: https://flocritco.org/get-involved/volunteer/