Alumni & Friends
Alumni Admissions Ambassadors
The Alumni Admissions Ambassador program is an opportunity to represent the University in your community while helping recruit talented students to apply and attend MSU Denver.
Responsibilities could include:
- Attending college fairs or high school visits with Office of Admissions staff
- Staffing tables at community events on behalf of the Office of Admissions
- Serving as an ambassador to your high school and/or community college alma mater
- Participating in Admissions Open Houses at MSU Denver
- Sending congratulatory notes to accepted students
Click HERE to sign up today. When you sign up, you are making yourself available to be contacted by the Office of Admissions for support as needed, and as your schedule permits. All volunteers will be required to complete a brief, online, training.
Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 | 12pm MT | Online | Register
Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 | 6pm MT | Online | Register
Who may join the Alumni Admissions Ambassador Program?
Alumni Admissions Ambassadors must:
- Be a graduate of MSU Denver, faculty member, former faculty or staff.
- Be willing to serve as an ambassador of MSU Denver for prospective students and their parents with friendliness, enthusiasm, patience and respect. All prospective students should be treated equally, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethinic origin, or intended program of study.
What are the Alumni Admissions Ambassador Responsibilities?
- Complete the online training - either live or watch the recording.
- Register for and participate in scheduled events as able.
- Be open to receiving email from admissions counselors with invitations to local and regional events and/or events at your local high school.
- Be willing to tell your MSU Denver story to prospective students and their families.