Alumni & Friends
MSU Denver Day of Giving 2021
Day of Giving is a way for alumni, faculty, staff, students and community members to provide the ingredients essential to our Roadrunner recipe for success, including support for campus projects. Last year, more than 700 donors came together to raise more than $155,000 for the Student Emergency Fund, the Roadrunner Food Pantry, the EPIC Scholars program, arts and culture events, athletics and more. Those funds made a significant difference in the lives of our most vulnerable students at a critical time.
Together, we can ensure all Roadrunners are able to reimagine a future where anything is possible!
1. Make a gift on Day of Giving!
2. Sign up to be a Day of Giving advocate and spread the word on social media.
3. Contribute to the Philanthropy Fund at any time, and your gift will be used to set up match and challenge gifts for Day of Giving featured projects.
5. Faculty/Staff only: Increase or start a new payroll deduction between March 1-18 and your annual payroll deduction total will count towards our Day of Giving totals.
6. Request a MSU Denver pet bandanna to make your pet a Day of Giving mascot!
7. Submit a crowdfunding proposal to have a featured project on MSU Denver Day of Giving
9. Submit your favorite recipe to be included in the Roadrunner Recipe Book
10. Spread the word!!
With the way the State Legislature has changed higher education funding over the years, every donation, at any level, helps students spend a little less on their education or reduce the amount of student debt that will follow them after graduation. I challenge each MSU Denver alumni – all 90,000+ of you – to give. Every dollar helps.
Brad Kaplan, '82
Make a Difference on Day of Giving