Alumni & Friends
April 17, 2020
Thank you to our Roadrunner Heroes
Right now, our healthcare workers are on the frontlines
They are battling the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that's rapidly spreading across our city, state and nation. They are putting themselves in the path of this virus — in Denver and around the world — during this unprecedented crisis.
On behalf of the MSU Denver community, we want to say THANK YOU to all of our Roadrunner essential frontline workers for keeping us safe!
- Nurses providing care to those who need it most.
- Health care technicians providing support in our hospitals and doctors' offices.
- Truck drivers keeping our supply chains running so we can get the food and other resources we need.
- Grocery store workers, working around the clock to keep shelves stocked and people fed.
- Teachers providing support and resources for children and families.
- School support staff and bus drivers delivering meals to ensure children and families have the support they need.
- Higher education faculty and staff providing online learning for students.
- Electrical workers keeping us connected
- All of the other public employees working hard on our behalf.
The efforts of these essential workers are critical to keeping society functioning, making sure that every one of us is safe, healthy and has access to the resources we need.
We want to tell YOUR story:
If you are an essential worker and would like to share your story, submit a photo and description of your job function and how you are helping keep society safe and functioning while working on the frontline during these unprecedented times.
Use #frontlineheroes and #frontlineRoadrunners on social media, and we'll include your story in ongoing updates about how our alumni are pivoting to help others.Edit this page