Skip to main content Skip to main content

Academic Probation

If your current academic standing is Academic Probation, you are required to meet with an academic advisor from you major's department or Student Intervention Services.  In order to do so you must first view the Academic Probation Tutorial presented here, and then complete the Academic Probation Quiz and Contract.  After you have viewed the video and completed the contract and quiz, please call the Roadways Advising Office at 303-615-2025 to make an appointment with your advisor or via the "Get Advising" link under the Academic Support menu on your Student Hub.

Edit this page