Bridge To Bachelor's
Start at a Colorado Community College and finish at MSU Denver through the Bridge to Bachelor's Degree Program
The Colorado Community College System’s (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Program ensures first-time students attending any CCCS College are guaranteed admission to MSU Denver upon completion of an Associate degree.
And when you're ready to apply to MSU Denver, you apply with no cost to you!
CCCS students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to
Personalized student advising and guidance to ensure credits and administrative supports are in place to easily transfer to a desired four-year program.
Scholarship opportunities to make degrees from a four-year institution more attainable and affordable.
A no-hassle transfer process with a smooth transition to MSU Denver
1. Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when filling out your CCCS college application.
2. Review with your community college advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
For existing CCCS students in their first semester:
You can still apply by contacting your community college advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.
A first-time CCCS student must:
- Opt-in the program at the start of your Associate degree program a CCCS College, or within their first semester
- Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- Complete any Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- That’s it!
Meet with an MSU Denver Transfer Admissions Counselors at least once a semester throughout your time at your Community College to continue to plan what credits you should be taking.
- You can also use our transfer guides to help you plan
- Make sure to work closely with your Community College Advisor too
There isn't always one path. For some students, a bachelor’s degree begins with an associate degree.Explore The Tools To Transfer