Art Institute Transfers
MSU Denver Welcomes Art Institute Transfer Students
How Will Your Courses Transfer?
We are excited to offer students from the Art Institute of Colorado (AI) the opportunity to transfer most or all of their courses into a program at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
Why choose MSU Denver?
- As the most affordable of Colorado's largest four-year universities, you'll be able to finish your degree by getting a high quality education while saving money.
- With over 85 majors, you're bound to find one that matches your career goals.
- We're the top transfer destination for Colorado students due to our transfer friendly processes and services.
What you should know:
- Courses must have a grade of "C-" or better to transfer; check to see how your courses transfer with our Transfer Course Equivalency Tool.
- You must still meet MSU Denver admission deadlines and submit all required application materials to be admitted.
- Use the application fee waiver code ArtInstitute18 to save the $25 fee!
Read more details in the agreement below:
Have questions about Art Institute credits?
Contact your transfer admissions counselor.
Campus Box Number:
Josh joined the Roadrunner family in 2008. He advises students on class selection, develops retention programs and recruits transfer students to MSU Denver. Josh enjoys working at MSU Denver due to the faculty and staff commitment to student success, the access to a high-quality, affordable education and the commitment to diversity.
In his free time, Josh explores the outdoors with his partner and two kids. He enjoys hiking, camping, trail running, biking, reading and laughing. If you have questions about the admissions process or want to have some good laughs, stop by to see Josh in the Office of Admissions.
Edit this page