Sometimes life happens, and you have to put things on hold. At MSU Denver, we get it and want to make it possible. That's why we've made it simple for returning students to pick up where they left off.
What You Should Know
Do I Need To Apply?
Less than three semesters since you last attended.
There's no need to re-apply! Meet with an academic advisor instead.
More than three semesters since you last attended.
You will need to apply again, but as a re-admit student you get to apply for FREE!
Former students prior to 1988.
A lot has changed, you will need to apply again and resubmit all required application materials.
How To Apply
- Apply. As a re-admit student, your application fee is waived!
- Submit any additional items not already on file (if you submitted these items the last time you applied, they are not needed again).
- Official High School Transcripts
- GED Scores
- Official College Transcripts: If you completed college level courses at another institution after leaving MSU Denver, please have official transcripts submitted for evaluation. Contact the Office of Transfer Services with any questions.
- Balance Due Holds: If you have a balance due from your previous time at MSU Denver, you must resolve this with the Office of Bursar prior to re-admission.
- Academic Standing: If you were on academic probation before leaving MSU Denver, you must complete the Readmit Probation Tutorial before setting up an appointment with Student Intervention Services in order to register for classes.
- Financial Aid: If you received financial aid during your previous enrollment at MSU Denver, we recommend you contact the Office of Financial Aid to check your status.
- Name Change: If your name has changed since the last time you were here, you must submit an official name change document, such as a marriage license.