A Partnership That Pays
Colorado consistently ranks among the top five most educated states in the nation, making the local job market a particularly competitive space. Finding and qualifying for opportunities to advance can no doubt be challenging. Lockheed Martin and Metropolitan State University of Denver understand and want to help; by investing in your future, we invest in our own.
Lockheed Martin employees are afforded tuition assistance, which in most cases, will cover a significant of your tuition and fees at MSU Denver.
$7,500 a year in support of undergraduate/graduate certificate programs or a bachelor’s degree
Up to $10,000 a year in support of any non-engineering master’s degree
MSU Denver offers flexible course schedules, with options online, on-ground, or hybrid. Individualized Degree Programs allow for the opportunity to customize a major specific to your needs, potentially making better use of prior/transfer credit and military experience.
- Engineering Manufacturing Certificate
- Electrical Engineering Technology Certificate
- Space Commercialization Certificate
- Advanced Composite Materials and Manufacturing Certificate
- Additive Manufacturing Engineering Certificate
- Space Flight Operations Certificate (new)
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Defense (new)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (new)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Aerospace Industry Organizational Leadership and Communication*
- Business Management (Operations/Supply Chain)
- Aerospace Systems Engineering Technology*
- Global Business Studies
- Business Intelligence
- Organizational Communication/Comm Studies
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Advanced Manufacturing
*Individualized (IDP) majors /customizable for you
MSU Denver Admissions Representative For This Partner
Need some help or have questions? Contact your rep and we will get you set!
Campus Box Number:
After many years in higher education, Anthony joined MSU Denver as a transfer counselor in spring 2017. He enjoys working collaboratively with some of our local community colleges as well as serving students from the western states. Whether transferring from a local 2-year institution or a faraway 4-year institution, making the move to MSU Denver invites many questions that Anthony is happy to answer. Outside of the office, Anthony likes to spend his time exploring Denver’s restaurant scene, Colorado’s outdoor scenery and an international adventure when possible.
Edit this page