Access Center- Student Disability Support Services
Read and Write Download Instructions
A printable PDF version of these instructions can be found here: Read&Write Download Instructions
- From the MSU Denver homepage (http://msudenver.edu), select Current Students on the top right of the page.
- On the Student Hub page, select Canvas.
- Sign in with your student email and password. IMPORTANT: If you have any problems with logging in, please contact the ITS HelpDesk (303-352-7548 or email@example.com).
- On your Dashboard, look for a course card titled Access Center.
If you do not see the course card, select Courses on the Global Navigation menu (represented by a book icon), and then scroll down and select the All Courses link. Then, select Access Center from the All Courses list.
- On the course home page, select the Modules link from the Course navigation menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Modules page to find the Read&Write Software section. Select either the Windows Download or Mac Download links, depending on the type of computer you have.
Note: If you are using a Chromebook or would prefer to install the Chrome-only version, there is no download necessary. Simply follow the installation steps.
- The Download pages contain a secure link to download the installation files, as well as an authentication password. Select the link, enter the password, and then select the Download button.
- When the download has finished, followed the instructions under the relevant Installation Steps page to install the software.