“The Access Center provides leadership to the university community to ensure that qualified students with disabilities have equal access to University programs, services, and activities through academic accommodations and collaboration in order to advance MSU Denver's commitment to inclusive excellence.”
- Mutual Respect: Offer a welcoming environment that treats all students as individuals in a courteous, friendly, fair, helpful and respectful manner.
- Academic Integrity: Provide an environment that adheres to the student code of conduct.
- Awareness: Work to identify and remove attitudinal barriers which prevent students with disabilities from being full and equal participants in all facets of their university experience.
- Persistence: Support the continued academic progress of all students.
- Student Advocacy: Empower students to become full partners in their university experience.
- Community Outreach: Develop a community that supports appropriate educational, social, and career opportunities for students with disabilities by collaborating with resources both on and off campus.
- Accessibility: Champion inclusive student learning environments that include accessible technologies and instructional practices.