Access Center- Student Disability Support Services
The Access Center provides leadership to the university community to ensure that qualified students with disabilities have equal access to University programs, services, and activities through academic accommodations and collaboration in order to advance MSU Denver's commitment to inclusive excellence.
The Access Center strives to provide and promote a supportive, accessible, and inclusive learning environment for students with disabilities.
- Academic Integrity: Provide accommodations that maintain the integrity of academic programs, courses of study, and class-based assessment of student learning outcomes.
- Accessibility: Promote a universally accessible campus where programs, services and environments are equally usable by all individuals, to the greatest extent possible, without the need for adaptation or specialized design.
- Awareness: Provide guidance and training to the university community on accommodations and how they contribute to an inclusive and accessible environment.
- Community Outreach: Engage with campus and community partners to support educational, social, and career opportunities for students with disabilities.
- Diversity: Promote awareness of ability/disability as an element of human diversity.
- Excellence: Committed to achieving excellence and continuous improvement of services through teamwork, best practices and innovation.
- Mutual Respect: Offer a welcoming environment that treats all individuals in a respectful, equitable, and helpful manner.
- Persistence: Support the continued academic progress of all students.
- Student Advocacy: Empower students to become full partners in their university experience.
Statement of Unity:
Our office is committed to the dignity and respect of every person without prejudice. We denounce all acts of hate or violence against members of the community based upon race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We will continue to do our very best to make everyone feel that they belong and that they matter.
she, her, hers
Access Center on Facebook
The Access Center has a Facebook Page!
We provide useful study tips, event information, and more!
Please like us at: https://www.facebook.com/msudenveraccesscenter/ or search for MSU Denver Access Center on Facebook.
Remote Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our physical offices are currently closed until further notice.