Admission application deadlines:
Domestic candidates for Spring 2015 semester is Nov. 1, 2014
International candidates for Spring 2015 semester is Oct. 1, 2014
|Elementary Education Capstone Presentation
|Special Education Capstone Presentation
The School of Education is pleased to announce its offering of a Master of Arts in Teaching degree to prospective students in the concentration areas of Elementary Education and Special Education.
If you currently have a bachelor’s degree in a field other than education and are looking to become a licensed teacher, the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) at MSU Denver is the program for you. This comprehensive graduate degree is designed to be relevant for today’s diverse classrooms, providing you with the necessary knowledge and skills to get you started teaching in your own classroom.
MAT offers two areas of concentration:
- Elementary Education – allows you to teach in the area of K-6
- Special Education – allows you a generalist license open to K-12
Why consider MSU Denver for your Master of Arts in Teaching?
- Small class sizes
- Faculty expertise and dedication to your success
- Hands-on faculty advising
- Applied learning in the K-12 classroom
- Affordable education