Professional Development Courses
Distance Delivery Professional Development Courses for Surveyors
- Enrollment year round - suit your work schedule.
- Complete a course within 6 months.
- Stay close to home.
- Communicate with instructor by email.
- Proctor exams close to home or work.
- Take courses on your own or set up a study group with co-workers.
- Course materials can be sent directly to you or your workplace.
- Open to in-state and out-of-state students. (The distance delivery tuition for the surveying courses is the same price for resident and non-resident students.)
List of Courses
Click on the course title for more information.
|Dept. No./ Cr. Hrs.||Course Title||Delivery Mode||Tuition|
|SUR 1510-4||Surveying I||DVD||$804|
|SUR 2520-4||Surveying II||DVD||$804|
|SUR 2550-3||Surveying Computations||DVD||$603|
|SUR 3100-3||Survey Data Adjustment / Analysis I||DVD||$603|
|SUR 3150-2||Astronomy for Surveyors||DVD||$402|
|SUR 3220-2||Real Property Descriptions||DVD||$402|
|SUR 3540-3||Boundary Law I||DVD||$603|
|SUR 3700-3||Geodesy I||DVD||$603|
|SUR 3800-3||Public Land Survey System||Online||$603|
|SUR 4510-3||Map Projections/Coordinate Systems||DVD||$603|
|SUR 4540-3||Boundary Law II||DVD||$603|
Note: In addition to course tuition, the following charges may apply: $7 course fee per credit hour, $25 Metro State application fee, $50 Matriculation fee (one-time fee), $4.10 Registration fee, $2.00 Immunization fee, $12.10 Bond fee, and a mailing charge. Course textbooks, lecture notes, and materials are additional and are ordered separately.