Community Based Learning
Community Based Learning is a Student Activities' campus-wide program offering one-time volunteer opportunities. This program links education, service, and participation with community organizations. Throughout the academic year, we offer volunteer opportunities with community agencies within the seven counties of the metro Denver area.
Through volunteering you can:
- Make a positive impact on the community
- Be exposed to learning opportunities and gain personal development
- Expand your community network
- Connect with MSU Denver students, faculty and staff
- Gain a greater understanding of social issues in the community
- Enhance your resume for graduate school and career success
This program supports the Community Engagement and Regional Stewardship theme of MSU Denver’s strategic plan. Through growth in service and community engagement, the Community Based Learning program hopes to support underserved communities.
To learn more about how you can get engaged in your community, visit the Office of Student Activities in Tivoli 305, contact email@example.com, join our OrgSync portal, or call (303) 556-2595. Thank you for your interest in and commitment to volunteering!