Welcome to MSU Denver Student Activities, where you can GET INVOLVED & LEARN MORE! Did you know that students who get involved on campus get better grades and graduate sooner than non-involved students? It’s true! Here are some co-curricular opportunities to enhance your MSU Denver experience:
- Join a Student Organization. We have over 100 Student Organizations from which you can choose. Don’t see one you like? Start your own; it’s easy. Just check out our Student Organizations page to learn how.
- Attend an event. Student Activities has a plethora of events to attend. We host social events, cultural events, leadership events, educational events, and even events that connect you to the community through volunteerism and service. You might even make new friends along the way.
- Travel to a professional conference with your faculty. Did you know that travel grants are available for conference participation? Check out the travel page to learn if you are eligible for travel funding through our office. Additionally, getting to know your faculty outside of class is a great way to get connected at MSU Denver. You never know when that faculty could be a professional reference for you!
- Work for us. Throughout the year we will look to hire new, outstanding employees. Stop by to see if we have any openings and to fill out an application.
There is a little something for everyone at Student Activities. We are here to make your University experience one that you will remember for a lifetime. We look forward to connecting you to great opportunities throughout your time here at MSU Denver. Stop by and see us, we’re excited to meet you soon!
Director, MSU Denver Student Activities
Our Office Mission Statement:
The Office of Student Activities believes in each individual and the collective power of students to transform their communities. Collaboratively, we design opportunities for engagement and exploration by providing resources, programs, and services at MSU Denver.
Catalyst for Connection
Our office is located in the Tivoli Student Union Room 305
Student Activities Learning Outcomes
1. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will report increased citizenship
2. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will explore difference and examine inclusivity.
3. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will have a higher perception of key interpersonal and intrapersonal skills or competencies.
4. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will articulate attributes learned through involvement experiences.
5. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will be more self-aware.
6. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will report increased socially responsible leadership.
7. As a result of engagement with Student Activities programs, students will apply curricular and life knowledge and skills to relevant involvement experiences.