The Immigrant Services Program serves MSU Denver’s refugee and immigrant students (including ASSET and DACA) and any student whose first or home language is not English. We provide personalized advising and academic support services for students beginning with the admissions process through graduation. Likewise, our peer mentors promote academic achievement and assist with everything from class assignments, language skills, financial aid and scholarship advice, and college success strategies. We also provide assistance and consultation for MSU Denver faculty and staff.
Listed below are some of the services we offer:
- Academic support & advocacy
- Degree and career planning
- Financial aid forms
- Institutional and private scholarships
- ASSET and COF
- Peer mentoring
- Personalized tutoring for non-native English speakers
- Referrals to resources on campus
- Consultations with MSU Denver faculty and staff
For an appointment with one of our advisors, please contact the front desk of the Student Academic Success Center at 303-556-4048.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Academic Success Building. (SSB230) See Auraria Campus Map