Immigrant Services Program
The Immigrant Services Program provides holistic student support to all immigrant, refugee, undocumented and non-native English speaking students at MSU Denver, including:
- Academic advising
- Degree and career planning
- Financial aid forms
- Institutional and private scholarships
- ASSET and COF
- Peer mentoring
- Personalized tutoring for non-native English speakers
- Referrals to resources on campus
- Consultations with MSU Denver faculty and staff
For an appointment with one of our advisors, please contact the front desk of the Student Academic Success Center at 303-556-4048.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Academic Success Building.
(SSB230) See Auraria Campus Map