Forms For Students

Administrative Withdrawal Form (PDF 83 KB)

This form can only be used to administratively withdraw from courses taken in Fall 2013 and after.  Contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-556-3991 for information on administrative withdrawals for courses taken before Fall 2013.

Audit Approval Form (PDF 81 KB) 

 To audit a course (i.e., to attend without receiving academic credit) you must apply and be admitted to MSU Denver.  Upon receiving your notificaiton of acceptance, contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-556-2686 to request the Audit Approval Form.

Change of Information Form (PDF 86 KB) ‌‎‌‎

To change your name on university records by providing a legal name change document: marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.

Credit by Examination Form (PDF 95 KB) ‌‎‌‎

To request departmental credit by examination for a specific course.

COF Waiver (PDF 138 KB)

To apply for more COF hours after you've reached your 145 limit.

Diploma Replacement Order Form (PDF 318 KB)

To order a replacement diploma.

Enrollment Verification (PDF 375 KB) To show proof of enrollment at MSU Denver.

FERPA Release (PDF 87 KB)

Student consent to release confidential information.  This form must be submitted in-person with a photo ID or mailed/faxed with a notarized signature.

Grade Replacement Request (PDF 87 KB)

To remove previous attempts of a repeated course from GPA calculation when the repeated course is taken after Fall 2013.  

Interinstitutional Registration Form (PDF 195 KB)

For MSU Denver students interested in taking an interinstitutional course at the Community College of Denver.

Late Registration Appeal (PDF 79 KB)

To appeal a late registration fee charge.

Nondisclosure Request Form (PDF 90 KB)

To ensure no Directory Information will be disclosed to anyone without your express, written request.   

Pass/Fail Form (PDF 231 KB)

To request a Pass/Fail option for a class, as opposed to normal grading options of A, B, C, D, F. This is restricted to general elective classes only. Contact the Office of the Registrar at to request a copy or stop by the Registrar’s Office in Student Success Building 160 to pick one up.    

Petition for In-State Tuition (163 KB)

To petition for in-state tuition if you have attended MSU Denver for at least one semester.  New students, contact the Office of Admissions for an In-State Correction form.

Emancipation Determination (212 KB)‌‎‌

If you are under 23 and your parents do not live in Colorado, you must submit your Emancipation Determination and receive a notification of approval before submitting your Petition for In-State Tuition (see above).

Selective Service Contract (27 KB)

To temporarily remove your Selective Service Hold.
Summer 2014 Undergraduate Application for Graduation (PDF 30 KB)

If you are completing your bachelor's degree, submit this form to be considered for Summer 2014 graduation.

Summer 2014 Graduate Application for Graduation (PDF 27 KB)

If you are completing your master's degree, submit this form to be considered for Summer 2014 graduation.

Transcript Request Form (PDF 141 KB) ‌‎‌‎

Fax or mail this form with a hand-written signature to request your official transcript.

 Walk Only Application (PDF 329 KB)

If you want to walk in the Spring 2014 Commencement Ceremony, but you know you need another semester to complete you requirements, submit this form.

Work Study Application (PDF 151 KB)  

**Please contact your department for Incomplete Agreement forms.**