Curriculum, Advising and Program Planning (CAPP
The Curriculum, Advising, and Program Planning (CAPP) Compliance Report is one of your greatest assets in determining when you will be able to graduate. The CAPP Report gives you, the student, and your advisor a detailed view of how your MSU Denver coursework, and transfer work (if any), applies toward your degree by showing which requirements have been met and which have not been met.
If you have a declared major and/or minor, you should discuss your degree completion progress with your faculty advisor. You should also review your CAPP Report before you register for classes each term. CAPP Reports can be viewed and printed online by using WebCAPP (see instructions below).
Undeclared majors should work with the Academic Advising Center (Student Success Building Suite 170) until a major (minor) is declared.
How can I view/print my WebCAPP Report?
- Login to ConnectU,
- Select My Services/Registration in ConnectU,
- Select My Services button and login again,
- Click on Registration, Credit Card Payment, Student Records, and Financial Aid Menu,
- Click on Student Records,
- Click on View/Print CAPP Report and follow the online instructions.