How to Get Started
You will start by attending an orientation. The orientation will include an overview of the internship program at MSU Denver, suggestions for finding and applying for an internship, instruction on the use of the MSU Denver TIP Online Internship Database and individual resume review.
Call 303-556-3290 to schedule an orientation. Orientations are offered on a variety of days and times.
- Complete your profile on TIP Online before your orientation.
- Come to your orientation at 325 Administration Building.
- Bring your resume to the orientation for review.
- You will now be ready to apply for internships!
Additional follow up appointments can be made with your coordinator if:
- You have a unique circumstance that you would like to discuss with someone
- You want to create a self designed internship
- You find an internship and need to start the process t o register for academic credit