How to Get Started
You will start by attending an orientation at the Applied Learning Center. The orientation will discuss ways to gain experience related to your career goals, suggestions for finding and applying for an internship, instruction on the use of the MSU Denver TIP Online database, information on internship policies at MSU Denver, and individual resume review.
1. Call 303 556-3290 to sign up for an orientation. If you already have an internship site located advise us when you call.
3. Open TIP Online using the link below. Log in using the user name and password provided by the Internship Program staff.
4. Upon login, agree to the Guidelines and Agreements by initialing the required statements. At this point you will see internship opportunities, but you will not be able to apply for them yet.
5. Attend the orientation with a draft resume. After the orientation, you can begin applying for internships.
Follow up appointments with your Internship Coordinator can be made if:
- You have a unique circumstance that you would like to discuss with someone
- You want to create a self designed internship
- You find an internship and need to start the process to register for academic credit