Students in majors outside of the HTE Department can pair their major with an HTE minor plan. All HTE Majors who would like to blend programs are required to study with a double concentration.
- HTE 1030 – Introduction to Hospitality, Tourism, and Events
- HTE 2010 – Event Industry
- HTE 2571 – Event Project Management
- HTE 3010 – Corporate Meetings*
- HTE 3634 – Event Support Systems*
- HTE 3761 – Trade Shows and Expositions*
- HTE 4202 – Special Event Production*
- 3 hours of electives approved by advisor
*Course has prerequisites; check current MSU Denver Catalog for requirements.