Students in majors outside of the HTE Department can pair their major with an HTE minor plan. All HTE Majors who would like to blend programs are required to study with a double concentration.
- HTE 1603 - Food Science*
- HTE 3603 - Labor and Product Control
- HTE 3613 - Wine Fundamentals**
- HTE 3683 - Beer and Spirits**
- HTE 4613 - Wines of the Old World**
- HTE 4623 - Wines of the New World**
- HTE 4633 - Wine and Food Pairing**
- 3 hours of electives approved by advisor
**Must be 21 years of age or older
*Course has prerequisites; check current MSU Denver Catalog for requirements.