- Employer Visit Days: Drop by to speak with employers about their available job opportunities! March 18-20 from 10:00-2:00 in the Tivoli Tavern. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when reflection is submitted.
- Conversation With a Professor: Tuesday March 18 at 1:00 PM in the Honors House Dr. Dolph Grundman and Denver Post's Terry Frei will host a conversation on "Should College Athletes be paid?". 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided
- Finding a Job in STEM Careers: Hear a panel of experts talk about the job search in science, math and technology careers. Wednesday March 19 1:00-3:00 in SCI 1113. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when reflection is submitted.
- Diversity Career Networking Event: Discover your hidden talents! Network with diverse business communities about the skills, values, and attitudes you need to succeed. FREE FOOD!! Tuesday April 1 3:00-5:30 in Tivoli 320 ABC. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when reflection is submitted.
- Conversation with a Porofessor: Jennifer Provizer from Study abroad will host the conversation about Honors study abroad opportunities in Italy. Tuesday April 1 at 4:00 in the Honors House. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Spring Job Fair: The spring job fair is for all MSU Denver majors who are seeking full-time, part time, summer jobs or internships. Bring a copy of your resume, and dress professionally to meet employers. Tuesday April 3, from 10:30-2:30 in the Tivoli Turnhalle. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when reflection is submitted.
- RMHC Saturday April 5, the Rocky Mountain Honors Symposium will be hosted at DU. Interested participants will begin working on the symposium topic in January. The event goes from 9:00-3:00 at the DU campus. Participants will receive 6 extracurricualr points. Lunch will be provided
- Queer Symposium: The GLBT student services will be hosting the Queer Symposium on Thursday april 10 in the Tivoli. Room TBD. This is an all day event. Start time TBD.extracurricular points we be granted depending on time spent at symposium, after reflection is submitted.
- Employer Visit Days:Drop by to speak with employers about their available job opportunities! April 15-17 from 10:00-2:00 in the Tivoli Tavern. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when reflection is submitted.
- WRHC: Friday April 11-Sunday April 13 MSU Denver will host the Wester Regional Honors Conference. "New West Old West". Students who present will receive 6 extracurricular points. Volunteers will be needed, please check your weekely e-mail updates for volunteer opportunities.
- 3rd Annual MSU Denver Undergraduate Research Conference: Friday April 25 from 8:00-5:30. SSB 2nd floor classrooms. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attending (when reflection is submitted). If you present 6 extracurricuar points will be grated.
- Rockies Game: Come hang out with fellow Honors students at a free Rockies Game!! Tuesday April 22 at 6:40. Contact Jennifer Lutes if you are interested in attending. The Honors Program has 20 tickets that will be given away on a first come first serve basis.
- This years Think Tank Officers are:
- President: Sarah Johnson
- VP: Aaron Itner
- Secretary: Anah Miller
- Treasurer: Morgan Stimson
- Communications Officer: Vacant
- Community Outreach Officer: Vacant
- This Years PHABS Representatives are:
- Hal Bewley
- Naomi Bolts
- Aaron Motsenbocker
- Jennifer Mueller
- Jenn Raby