- End of Year Celebration: Thursday November 19 from 5:30-7:30 in Tivoli 640 Zenith Room. We are having a end of semester dinner celebration! And we will be giving away $4,500 in book awards to the top GPA's.
- Conversation with a Professor: Thursday, November 20 at 4:00 in the Honors House. Dr. Brandon Matthews in the Music department will be hosting a conversation on "A Most Masonic Opera: Mozart's The Magic Flute". Light snacks and drinks will be provided. 2 extracurricular points for attending.
- The Magic Flute: Friday November, 21 and Saturday November, 22 at 7:30 pm. In the King Center Concert Hall. The concert is FREE to all students! 2 extracurricular points when a brief discription is submitted.
- Watch and discuss Interstellarwith Physics Professor Grant Denn.: This Saturday, November 22, at 11:15 am. At Belmar Movie Theater. Tickets will be FREE for all current Honors students. We will also be having a discussion after the movie with Dr. Grant Deen from the Physics department. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance
- Chamber Music Ensembles, Tickets $5 a person. Monday, December 1 7:30-9:30 pm. 2 extracurricular points will be granted when brief discription is submitted.
- THESIS DEFENSE: Micaela Haluko- IDP Major (College of LAS) will defend her Thesis "Culture and Design: Theory and Criticism as the Synergist for Impactive Practice" On Friday, December 5, from 10:00-11:00 am in WC-154. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance.
- THESIS DEFENSE: Andrea Wucherpfenning- IDP Major (College of LAS), Sociology Minor will be defending her Thesis "Effects of Language on Anti-Transgender Attitudes" On Friday, December 5, from 12:30-1:30 pm in WC-154. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance.
- THESIS DEFENSE: Cristal Hernandez-Cruz- IDP Major (College of BUS), Spanish Minor will be defending her Thesis "Individualized Degree Programs at US Universities: A valid and valued educational option for students with unique skills, knowledge, and accomplishments" On Friday, December 12, from 12:30-1:30 pm in WC-154. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance.
- THESIS DEFENSE: Jordan Andersen- Anthropology Major, Environmental Science Minor will be defending her Thesis "Chronic Pain in Pediatric Patients: An Anthropological Approach" On Friday, December 12, from 2:00-3:00 pm in WC-154. 2 extracurricular points will be granted for attendance.
- Come to SEUSSICAL which is a fantastical, magical, musical that brings to life all our favorite Dr. Seuss characters. Saturday & Sunday, March 6-7 7:30-9:30 pm
- This years Think Tank Officers are:
- President: Hal Bewley
- VP: Aaron Itner
- Secretary: Tracy Nguyen
- Treasurer: Vacant
- The 2014-2015 PHABS Representatives are:
- Tyler Anderson
- Naomi Bolts
- Jennifer Mueller
- David Spittler
- Morgan Stimpson
- Micha Richie
- 2014-2015 Extracurricular Point total: Please select the link to see your total points for this year.