Healthy Moves offers a wide range of mind body physical activity classes to improve health and fitness through a connection of the inside and out. The goal of the Healthy Moves Program is for the members of Auraria Campus to lead a healthier and less stressful lifestyle.
These classes will relax, recharge and reinvigorate you! Many of the classes focus on breathing techniques and posture to strengthen the body. We have highly trained and dedicated instructors that specialize in the class they teach.
For more information please refer to the general information, schedule of classes, description of classes, and the instructor sections. We hope to see you at a class soon!
- All students, faculty, and staff affiliated with Auraria Campus may attend any Healthy Moves class
- All classes are free of charge to Auraria Campus members
- All equipment is provided
- All classes are in PE 103 unless otherwise denoted
- No shoes are required for classes with the exception of Zumba® which requires tennis shoes
- Please sign in for every class you attend
- Want more information? Please call 303.556.6954